Who is this course suitable for:
- Beginners and those who want to lose weight.
- Non-runners who want to start running in a proper way.
What you will learn in this course:
- You will get to learn different training systems.
- You will experience different types of running.
- You will learn the basic movements or the ABC of track and field in the proper way.
- You will get to learn a little about runners’ bodybuilding and functional training.
- In short, at the beginning of each practical training session, you will be familiarized with the theoretical topics of physical and physiological fitness, nutrition, and exercise science.
After this course you will:
- Your running form will be improved to some extent.
- Your cardiovascular fitness will improve.
- You will be prepared to enter the next course.