Step by Step on Your Way to Running Class (Weight Loss)
The overall approach of the course is based on weight loss through light weight training for the participants.
Who is this course suitable for:
- People who intend to lose weight through exercise and a healthy diet.
- People interested in running, who cannot start yet, since they are prone to injury due to low physical fitness or high weight.
- Beginners, non-athletes, or people with little athletic experience who fulfill the following condition.
- For people aged 20 to 49 who have a body mass index (BMI) of above 26.
What does this course include:
- 12 practical sessions with a trainer
- Continuous supervision and monitoring of athletes by the Tehrun Club’s training team.
What you will learn in this course:
During the course, alongside losing weight, you will learn the basics of running.
After this course you will:
- If you fully complete the class exercises, your fat mass will be noticeably reduced.
- You can run 2 kilometers non-stop at the end of the course.
- You will be prepared to enter the next course.