Since you have always supported us in your good and humanitarian works, we want to take a step once again with your support.
Be with us for 11 km on the International Day of the Disabled. We will start from the front door of Raad charity and we will see each other again back there.
You have until Thursday noon to register. After that, you can visit Raad charity on the 12th of December between 12 pm to 21 pm to get your bib number.
You can find Raad charity’s address below.
At the same time, you can donate any amount you like to the charity to participate in a good deed.
Address of Raad Charity Educational Complex:No. 74 - South Pirouzan St. - Hormzan St. - Phase Two - Shahrak Gharb - Tehran
Conditions of Participants
Having Sports insurance It is mandatory and if you don't have it, get it through the Sports Medicine Federation website.
I hereby declare that I have read all the following and I am committed to carrying them out:
- - I have reviewed the training route in advance and am aware of all the environmental factors and urban obstacles along the way.
- - During the exercise, it is required to use sports equipment and use sidewalks and safe routes for pedestrians, and if there is a requirement to cross intersections, avoid any dangerous movement by maintaining precautions and respecting the right of way.
- - I have the appropriate health and physiological preparation to participate in the exercise and in case of any injury such as shortness of breath, heart problems, bone damage, etc., I take responsibility for the medical consequences and assistance
- - My participation is because of sports activities and I do not pursue any political or social goals.
- اینجانب ملزم به رعایت کلیه قوانین مدون جمهوری اسلامی در خصوص پوشش، رفتارها و هنجارهای اجتماعی میباشم و کلیه تبعات ناشی از رعایت نکردن آن را بر عهده میگیرم.
- - I take responsibility for the care and protection of all my personal belongings during training.