Tehrun Club's 1400 Challenge is a different start that commences on March 20, 2021, and ends on April 2, 2021, giving you the opportunity to run a unique race.
You can choose one of the two announced distances based on the presented table and prepare yourself for this year's Nowruz trip.
Please complete all the registration form fields carefully (especially the address and postal code) so that there is no problem in sending the 1400 challenge packs.
Before registering on the site, register on the Strava application and become a member of the 1400 Tehrun Club challenge, because you will need your Strava ID when registering.
(If you are not familiar with Strava, you can get help from this Link )
Register your progress in this application on a daily basis so that our team can monitor it.
1400 Challenge pack:
For all participants; The challenge pack, including the following items, will be prepared and sent:
2) Badge (Bib number)
4) New Year greeting card
Description of the challenge:
This challenge will be held during 14 days and in two distances, so you should choose one of the distances based on your ability at the time of registration and travel a certain distance daily based on the kilometers announced in the relevant tables.
Aiding Raad Charity through Tehrun Club
Dear friends, as in the past, a part of the registration capacity of the challenge has been considered to help a charity, so that in addition to health, we have a share in helping our fellow humans. For this purpose, 30 participation packages in the challenge with the amounts of five hundred thousand tomans, seven hundred thousand tomans and one million tomans, will be donated to the handicapped.
Also, an appreciation bred from Raad charity will be presented to the generous donators as a souvenir.
Please note that all the registrations that are done through the link to help the Raad charity and with the mentioned amounts will belong to the charity.
Registering the information of runners of the 1400 Tehran Club challenge
Thank you for being with us in this challenge, please complete the form below.
Receiving the 1400 Tehrun Club challenge certificate
After the challenge is over, enter your bib number here so that you can download the certificate of participation in this challenge!
Conditions of Participants
Running does not have a specific location, you can travel the mentioned distances anywhere and anytime during the event.
I hereby declare that I have read all the following and I am committed to carrying them out:
- - I have reviewed the training route in advance and am aware of all the environmental factors and urban obstacles along the way.
- - During the exercise, it is required to use sports equipment and use sidewalks and safe routes for pedestrians, and if there is a requirement to cross intersections, avoid any dangerous movement by maintaining precautions and respecting the right of way.
- - I have the appropriate health and physiological preparation to participate in the exercise and in case of any injury such as shortness of breath, heart problems, bone damage, etc., I take responsibility for the medical consequences and assistance
- - My participation is because of sports activities and I do not pursue any political or social goals.
- اینجانب ملزم به رعایت کلیه قوانین مدون جمهوری اسلامی در خصوص پوشش، رفتارها و هنجارهای اجتماعی میباشم و کلیه تبعات ناشی از رعایت نکردن آن را بر عهده میگیرم.
- - I take responsibility for the care and protection of all my personal belongings during training.