Each of us starts our morning with a reason to run...
We run to get to work; We run to take our child to school; We run to exercise.
We run to find ourselves; These runs are the beat of our life.
A beat with which we can make the world a better place for ourselves and our loved ones.
And every day is a new opportunity to start running which sometimes becomes faster or sometimes slower.
But the winner is the one who moves faster than the others, the one who knows her limits and moves those limits every day by taking one step more than yesterday.
It doesn't matter how far and how many steps are left to the finish line, what matters is the starting line. Today is your starting line. Your starting line with me.
Today is our starting line to make the world a better place for women.
Today we will hear another story and let everyone hear how you start running every day in order to make the world a better place.
This is a public invitation to all women who are running forward, without stopping, one step further every day.
This is an invitation to the Panbehriz heroes to create a better world.
Rules and conditions of participation in the event
- As always, registration for the event is free and only for women.
- The capacity of the event is limited and only the first 450 people who register will receive a bib number and a race pack.
- Each participant will be given a race pack including an event t-shirt, scarf, etc. It is presented.
- Registering on the website means booking the event, and if you do not arrive on time and at the announced time to receive your race pack, the race pack will be given to other people who are on the booking list.
- Due to the limited capacity, please register only those who will definitely participate.
- Please wear the t-shirts you receive on the morning of the event and be sure to pay attention to the type of outfit and its compliance with the rules.
- Each person can complete one or two laps of the 5 km race course, which is on the Green Path around Azadi Lake.
- Water is provided for the runners along the route.
- The start of the race is at 7:30 am and the race pack is provided from 6:30 to 7:10.
- Three prizes of 5 million tomans will be awarded to the participants of the event.
- - 6.30 to 7.30 race pack distribution, change of clothes, and warm-up by the coaches
- - 7.30 to 8.30 Running event around Azadi Lake’s path.
- - 8.30 to 11. Closing program including live music performance, catering and reception, and lottery
Conditions of Participants
I hereby declare that I have read all the following and I am committed to carrying them out:
- - I have reviewed the training route in advance and am aware of all the environmental factors and urban obstacles along the way.
- - During the exercise, it is required to use sports equipment and use sidewalks and safe routes for pedestrians, and if there is a requirement to cross intersections, avoid any dangerous movement by maintaining precautions and respecting the right of way.
- - I have the appropriate health and physiological preparation to participate in the exercise and in case of any injury such as shortness of breath, heart problems, bone damage, etc., I take responsibility for the medical consequences and assistance
- - My participation is because of sports activities and I do not pursue any political or social goals.
- اینجانب ملزم به رعایت کلیه قوانین مدون جمهوری اسلامی در خصوص پوشش، رفتارها و هنجارهای اجتماعی میباشم و کلیه تبعات ناشی از رعایت نکردن آن را بر عهده میگیرم.
- - I take responsibility for the care and protection of all my personal belongings during training.
I agree with all the above conditions.
( با تائید موارد فوق حق هرگونه شكایت از اعضاء كلوپ تهران را از خود سلب مینمایم)