Tbilisi Half Marathon
The Tbilisi half marathon is a big event that is held with the aim of creating a healthy lifestyle in Georgia and its income is allocated to help charities.
This race includes three events: 10 km, 21 km, and the children's race. In this race, amateurs and professionals run together by the Tbilisi sea.
The Georgia competition, which was first held in 2012, has become a tradition in this region.
This race is organized according to international AIMS standards, its distance is 21 km and its route includes two circle tracks.
The race starts at 8 am and every runner who can reach the end of the route will be awarded a medal.
Kids Run is divided into two stages:
For children 6 to 11 years old, the route is 0.5 km long, and for children 11 to 15 years old, the route is 1.2 km long. Medals will be awarded to children who reach the finish line.
The cost of participation in the Tbilisi competition:
It is not possible to cancel the registration in any way.
In case of any registration restrictions on the Tbilisi competition site or the possibility of price changes, your payment will be refunded.
Registration is done only until September 11th and it is not possible to renew it again.
Registrations made after August 29th will only receive a bib number (without first and last name).
The registration fee for the 10 km race is 540,000 tomans and the cost of the 21 km race is 640,000 tomans.
Prizes will be awarded for both 10 and 21-km groups at the venue of the event.
Conditions of Participants
I hereby declare that I have read all the following and I am committed to carrying them out:
- - I have reviewed the training route in advance and am aware of all the environmental factors and urban obstacles along the way.
- - During the exercise, it is required to use sports equipment and use sidewalks and safe routes for pedestrians, and if there is a requirement to cross intersections, avoid any dangerous movement by maintaining precautions and respecting the right of way.
- - I have the appropriate health and physiological preparation to participate in the exercise and in case of any injury such as shortness of breath, heart problems, bone damage, etc., I take responsibility for the medical consequences and assistance
- - My participation is because of sports activities and I do not pursue any political or social goals.
- اینجانب ملزم به رعایت کلیه قوانین مدون جمهوری اسلامی در خصوص پوشش، رفتارها و هنجارهای اجتماعی میباشم و کلیه تبعات ناشی از رعایت نکردن آن را بر عهده میگیرم.
- - I take responsibility for the care and protection of all my personal belongings during training.