The overall approach of the course is based on weight loss through light weight training for the participants.
Who is this course suitable for:
- People who intend to lose weight through exercise and a healthy diet.
- People interested in running, who cannot start yet, since they are prone to injury due to low physical fitness or high weight.
- Beginners, non-athletes, or people with little athletic experience who fulfill the following condition.
- For people aged 20 to 49 who have a body mass index (BMI) of above 26.
What does this course include:
- 12 practical sessions with a trainer
- Continuous supervision and monitoring of athletes by the Tehrun Club’s training team.
What you will learn in this course:
During the course, alongside losing weight, you will learn the basics of running.
After this course you will:
- If you fully complete the class exercises, your fat mass will be noticeably reduced.
- You can run 2 kilometers non-stop at the end of the course.
- You will be prepared to enter the next course.