World Running Day was held on the first day of June 2016. On this day, more than 2.5 million runners from 177 different countries participated and ran about 9.2 million miles. This event is repeated annually in the world.
The goal of this day is to make everyone move to become more active and not only benefit from running for physical health, but also benefit mentally such as reducing anxiety and feeling more confident.
Millions of kids running have become a big part of World Running Day, and the goal is for more than one million kids from around the world to participate.
They hope to inspire future generations to stay healthy.
World Running Day 2020 has become more challenging due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. With some physical events suspended due to social distancing recommendations, many runners took part in the challenge virtually.
If you are looking to motivate your loved ones to run, World Running Day is the perfect opportunity to bring together a large community of runners.
What happens in this challenge?
The challenge starts on Wednesday, June 1st at 6:00 am and continues until 11:00 pm.
First point: All those who can finish 2 hours in continuity (10 km in total) are considered finishers.
- We run 5 kilometers every hour, and after finishing 20 kilometers, we rest for 2 hours.
- After two hours of rest, we prepare for the next 20 kilometers. After 4 hours, we ran a total of 40 km. We rest for 2 hours again.
- Now it's time to run the last 5 hours and finish 65 kilometers.
Conditions of Participants
I hereby declare that I have read all the following and I am committed to carrying them out:
- - I have reviewed the training route in advance and am aware of all the environmental factors and urban obstacles along the way.
- - During the exercise, it is required to use sports equipment and use sidewalks and safe routes for pedestrians, and if there is a requirement to cross intersections, avoid any dangerous movement by maintaining precautions and respecting the right of way.
- - I have the appropriate health and physiological preparation to participate in the exercise and in case of any injury such as shortness of breath, heart problems, bone damage, etc., I take responsibility for the medical consequences and assistance
- - My participation is because of sports activities and I do not pursue any political or social goals.
- اینجانب ملزم به رعایت کلیه قوانین مدون جمهوری اسلامی در خصوص پوشش، رفتارها و هنجارهای اجتماعی میباشم و کلیه تبعات ناشی از رعایت نکردن آن را بر عهده میگیرم.
- - I take responsibility for the care and protection of all my personal belongings during training.